100 Netflix Shows to Binge-Watch in 2023
If you’re looking for some new and exciting shows to watch on Netflix, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll list 100 of the best Netflix shows that you can binge-watch in 2023. Whether you’re into comedy, drama, sci-fi, horror, or anything in between, there’s something for everyone on this list. So grab your popcorn, sit back, and enjoy these amazing Netflix shows.
- Stranger Things: The hit sci-fi horror series is back for its fourth and final season, and it promises to be the most thrilling and emotional one yet. Join Eleven and the gang as they face new threats from the Upside Down and the mysterious Russian lab.
- The Crown: The critically acclaimed historical drama continues to chronicle the life and reign of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the events that shaped the second half of the 20th century. The sixth and last season will cover the period from 1990 to 2003, featuring the rise of Tony Blair, the death of Princess Diana, and the scandals that rocked the royal family.
- The Witcher: Based on the popular fantasy novels and video games, The Witcher follows the adventures of Geralt of Rivia, a monster hunter who travels across a medieval world full of magic and danger. The second season will introduce new characters and locations, as well as explore the backstory of Geralt and his destiny-bound companions.
- Bridgerton: The smash-hit romance series returns for its second season, based on the second book of Julia Quinn’s bestselling novels. This time, the focus shifts to Anthony Bridgerton, the eldest of the siblings, as he tries to find a suitable wife in the high society of Regency-era London.
- Ozark: The dark and gritty crime drama reaches its conclusion in its fourth and final season, which will be split into two parts. Marty and Wendy Byrde will face their biggest challenges yet as they try to keep their family and their money-laundering empire safe from their enemies.
- The Umbrella Academy: The quirky and action-packed superhero series returns for its third season, which will adapt the third volume of the comic book series by Gerard Way and Gabriel BÃ¡. The Hargreeves siblings will find themselves in an alternate timeline where they are part of a rival team called the Sparrow Academy.
- Sex Education: The hilarious and heartwarming comedy series continues to follow the lives and loves of Otis Milburn and his friends at Moordale Secondary School. The third season will see Otis finally embracing his sexuality, Maeve dealing with her family issues, Eric exploring his relationship with Adam, and more.
- The Queen’s Gambit: The surprise hit of 2020 is back for a second season, based on the sequel novel by Walter Tevis. Beth Harmon will face new challenges and opponents as she travels around the world to compete in chess tournaments and prove herself as the best player in history.
- Black Mirror: The anthology series that explores the dark side of technology and human nature returns for its sixth season, featuring six new standalone episodes that will shock, thrill, and provoke you. Expect more twists, turns, and surprises from creator Charlie Brooker and his team of writers and directors.
- Squid Game: The Korean sensation that took the world by storm in 2021 is back for a second season, which will expand on the story of the deadly survival game that pits hundreds of desperate people against each other in a series of children’s games. Who will survive? Who will die? And who is behind it all?
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are many more Netflix shows that you can binge-watch in 2023, such as:
- Lupin: The French heist thriller returns for its third season, which will follow Assane Diop as he tries to clear his name and avenge his father.
- The Haunting of Hill House: The horror anthology series returns for its third season, which will adapt another classic ghost story by Shirley Jackson.
- Mindhunter: The psychological crime drama returns for its third season, which will explore more cases of serial killers and their profiles.