Adobe After Effects 2022 v18.104.22.168 (x64) + Fix: A Comprehensive Review
If you are looking for a powerful software to create stunning motion graphics and visual effects for your videos, you might want to check out Adobe After Effects 2022 v22.214.171.124 (x64) + Fix. This is the latest version of the industry-standard software that allows you to take any idea and make it move.
In this article, we will review Adobe After Effects 2022 v126.96.36.199 (x64) + Fix in detail, covering its features, updates, benefits, drawbacks, installation, usage, integration, and more. By the end of this article, you will have a clear idea of whether this software is suitable for your needs and how you can get started with it.
What is Adobe After Effects 2022?
A brief introduction to the software and its features
Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application developed by Adobe Systems and used in the post-production process of film making, video games, and television production. It allows you to create cinematic movie titles, intros, transitions, animations, logos, characters, effects, and more.
Some of the features of Adobe After Effects include:
- A rich set of tools for creating shapes, text, masks, paths, cameras, lights, solids, nulls, adjustment layers, etc.
- A powerful expression engine that lets you write scripts to control animations and effects.
- A variety of effects and presets that you can apply to your layers or compositions.
- A flexible layer-based compositing system that supports multiple formats, resolutions, aspect ratios, color spaces, alpha channels, etc.
- A robust rendering engine that supports ray-traced 3D rendering, GPU acceleration , and multiprocessing.
- A comprehensive media browser that lets you import and organize your footage, audio, images, etc.
- A timeline panel that lets you arrange and edit your layers and keyframes.
- A preview panel that lets you preview your compositions and adjust the quality, resolution, frame rate, etc.
- A project panel that lets you manage your compositions, assets, folders, settings, etc.
- A composition panel that lets you view your compositions and manipulate your layers.
- An effect controls panel that lets you adjust the parameters of the effects applied to your layers.
- A character panel that lets you create and animate characters using Adobe Character Animator.
- An essential graphics panel that lets you create and edit motion graphics templates.
- A motion tracking and stabilization panel that lets you track and stabilize motion in your footage.
- A keying and transparency panel that lets you remove backgrounds and create transparency in your layers.
- A paint and roto panel that lets you paint, clone, erase, and rotoscope in your layers.
- An expression editor panel that lets you write and edit expressions for your layers and effects.
- A graph editor panel that lets you modify the speed and value of your animations using curves.
- An audio panel that lets you edit and mix audio in your compositions.
The system requirements and compatibility of the software
Adobe After Effects 2022 is compatible with Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1903 or later, and macOS 10.15 or later. It requires a minimum of 16 GB of RAM, 5 GB of available hard-disk space, an additional 10 GB of space for disk cache, a 1440 x 900 display with 16-bit color, and a GPU with at least 2 GB of VRAM. For optimal performance, it is recommended to have 32 GB of RAM or more, a fast SSD for disk cache, a 1920 x 1080 display or higher, and a GPU with at least 4 GB of VRAM. You can check the full system requirements and compatibility list on the official website.
What’s new in Adobe After Effects 2022 v188.8.131.52 (x64) + Fix?
The latest updates and improvements in the software
Adobe After Effects 2022 v184.108.40.206 (x64) + Fix is the most recent version of the software as of June 2023. It includes several updates and improvements that enhance the functionality and usability of the software. Some of the notable updates are:
- A new multi-frame rendering feature that allows you to render compositions faster using multiple CPU cores. You can enable this feature in the preferences menu and choose the number of cores to use for rendering. You can also monitor the rendering progress and performance in the new Render Queue panel.
- A new specularity feature that allows you to add realistic reflections and highlights to your 3D layers using environment maps. You can apply this feature to any 3D layer with a material option or use it with the Cinema 4D renderer. You can also adjust the specularity settings such as intensity, color, roughness, etc., in the effect controls panel.
- A new real-time 3D draft preview feature that allows you to preview your 3D compositions faster using a low-resolution mode. You can enable this feature in the composition settings menu and choose the quality level for the preview. You can also toggle this feature on and off using a keyboard shortcut.
- A new composition profiler feature that allows you to analyze the performance of your compositions and identify potential bottlenecks. You can access this feature in the window menu and view various metrics such as render time, memory usage, CPU usage, GPU usage, etc., for each layer and effect in your composition. You can also export the profiler data as a CSV file for further analysis.
- A new media replacement feature that allows you to replace media files in your motion graphics templates with custom files. You can use this feature to customize your templates with different images, videos, logos, etc., without affecting the original template design. You can also use this feature with Adobe Premiere Pro to replace media files in After Effects templates imported into Premiere Pro projects.