How to Get and Use ARTA License Key
ARTA is a software for acoustic measurements and analysis. It consists of three programs: ARTA, LIMP and STEPS. To use ARTA software, you need to order and get a license key that is valid for all versions 1.x.x. In this article, we will explain how to download, order and install ARTA license key.
Download ARTA Software
You can download the installation program for ARTA software from the official website: https://www.artalabs.hr/download.htm. The installation program contains the three programs and the help files. You can also download the user manuals in PDF format from the same page. The installation program is compatible with Windows Vista/7/8/10/11, but not with Windows XP.
Order ARTA License Key
ARTA software is classified as “shareware”. To use it, you have to pay for the user license key. If you have no license key, you can freely use ARTA software in a demo mode. The demo mode of programs is fully functional except loading and saving of files are disabled.
There are two types of licenses:
- The price for the personal license is 79 euros.
- The price for the commercial license is 149 euros.
You can order and pay the license key by using the international electronic payment service ShareIt (My Commerce). Here are the links to the ShareIt web pages:
Install ARTA License Key
Installation of ARTA software is easy, just execute the program ArtaSetup.exe. It will install the programs and the help files in the folder “ProgramFiles(86)\\ArtSoftware”. You can make shortcuts to these programs.
When you start these programs for the first time, you will be asked to enter your license key. If you don’t have one, just proceed to work in demo mode. The license key is the same for ARTA, LIMP and STEPS programs, and must be entered for each of them. For user name, you may enter any arbitrary registration name.
Requirements to Use ARTA Software
Minimal requirements to use ARTA software are:
- Operating systems: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 (Windows XP was supported up to version 1.9.5).
- Processor class Pentium, clock frequency 1 MHz or higher.
- Memory requirement is 2GB for 32bit Windows and 4GB for 64bit Windows.
Features of ARTA Software
ARTA software is a powerful tool for audio measurements and analysis. It has many features that make it suitable for various applications, such as:
- Signal generator of random and deterministic signals, such as periodic noise, swept-sine, MLS and external impulse.
- Impulse response measurement system that can use different types of signals and windowing methods.
- Frequency response measurement system that can use single or dual channel mode, with different types of excitation signals and averaging methods.
- Fourier analyzer that can perform fast Fourier transform (FFT) and inverse FFT on measured or loaded signals.
- Spectrum analyzer that can display real-time spectrum, octave bands, third octave bands and noise rating curves.
- THD analyzer that can measure total harmonic distortion (THD) and THD+N ratio with different frequency weighting filters.
- Storage scope that can display time domain signals and perform basic operations such as zooming, scaling and cursor measurements.
- With calibrated microphone, ARTA can be used as a virtual IEC class 1 SPL meter with real-time modes: integrating SPL meter with 24 hours data logging, octave SPL meter with noise rating (NR, NC, PNC, RC, NCB), third octave SPL meter with report of loudness in sones and level in phones.
- ARTA is also a powerful analyzer of gated impulse response, smoothed frequency response (in 1/n-octave bands), step response, impulse response envelope (ETC â curve), cumulative spectral decay waterfall graphs and sonogram, burst decay waterfall graphs and sonograms, energy decay in reverberant environments, room acoustical parameters, directivity patterns, speech intelligibility measures: MTF, STI, STIPA, %AL.
Benefits of ARTA Software
ARTA software has many benefits for users who need to perform audio measurements and analysis. Some of the benefits are:
- ARTA software is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface. It has many dialogs and menus that allow users to configure the measurement settings and display options. It also has user manuals for all its programs and tutorials and application notes on its website.
- ARTA software is affordable and cost-effective. It is classified as “shareware”, which means that users can try it for free in a demo mode before buying a license key. The license key is valid for all versions 1.x.x and covers all three programs: ARTA, LIMP and STEPS. The price for the personal license is 79 euros and the price for the commercial license is 149 euros.
- ARTA software is compatible and flexible. It works with standard and professional PC sound cards for audio signal acquisition and generation. It supports various sampling rates from 8 kHz to 192 kHz and various bit depths from 8 bit to 32 bit. It can also import and export data in various formats such as WAV, TXT, CSV, BMP and JPG.
- ARTA software is reliable and accurate. It uses advanced algorithms and methods for audio measurements and analysis. It has been tested and verified by many users and experts in the field of acoustics and audio engineering. It also follows the standards and recommendations of international organizations such as IEC, ISO, ANSI and ITU.