Why You Should Buy Nokia Stock Now
Nokia (NOK) is one of the oldest and most trusted names in the telecommunications industry. The Finnish company has been making phones, laptops, TVs, audio devices and tech accessories for over a century. But Nokia is not just a legacy brand. It is also a leader in innovation and sustainability, with a focus on 5G, cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT) and climate change.
In this article, we will explain why you should buy Nokia stock now, how to do it in three easy steps, and what to expect from this promising investment.
The Case for Buying Nokia Stock
Nokia has been undergoing a major transformation in recent years, shifting its strategy from hardware to software and services. The company has been investing heavily in research and development, especially in 5G technology, which is expected to revolutionize the mobile communications market.
Nokia is one of the few companies that can offer end-to-end 5G solutions, from network infrastructure to devices and applications. The company has secured over 160 commercial 5G contracts worldwide, including with major operators like AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Vodafone. Nokia is also expanding its presence in emerging markets like India, China and Africa, where the demand for 5G is growing rapidly.
Nokia is not only a 5G pioneer, but also a 5G champion. The company has been advocating for open and secure 5G standards, as well as collaborating with governments and regulators to ensure fair competition and access. Nokia has also been supporting social and environmental causes, such as digital inclusion, education, health care and climate action. The company has committed to reducing its greenhouse gas emissions by 50% by 2030 and achieving carbon neutrality by 2050.
Nokia’s financial performance has been improving as well. The company reported a strong third quarter of 2022, with revenue growth of 9%, operating profit margin of 13% and free cash flow of â¬1.3 billion. The company also raised its full-year guidance for 2022 and 2023, reflecting its confidence in its strategy and outlook.
Nokia’s stock price has been reflecting its positive momentum as well. The stock has gained over 50% year-to-date, outperforming its peers and the broader market. The stock is currently trading at around â¬3.8 per share on the Helsinki Stock Exchange (HEL), with a market capitalization of â¬21 billion. Analysts have an average price target of â¬4.3 per share for Nokia, implying a potential upside of 13%.
How to Buy Nokia Stock in 3 Steps
If you are convinced that Nokia is a good investment opportunity, you may be wondering how to buy its stock. Here are three simple steps to follow:
- Search for Nokia (NOK) stock on your preferred investing platform. You can use any online broker, robo-advisor or investment app that offers access to international stocks. You can also look up Nokia by typing the ticker symbol NOK into the search box.
- Click on âTradeâ or âBuyâ on the Nokia page. You will be taken to a screen where you can specify the details of your order, such as the number of shares you want to buy, the price you are willing to pay and the type of order you want to place (market, limit, stop-loss, etc.).
- Confirm your order and execute it. Once you review your order and agree to the terms and conditions, you can submit it to your broker or platform. Your order will be executed according to your instructions and you will receive a confirmation message when it is completed. Congratulations! You are now a proud owner of Nokia stock.
What to Expect from Buying Nokia Stock
Buying Nokia stock is not a guarantee of success. Like any investment, it comes with risks and uncertainties. Some of the factors that could affect Nokia’s performance include:
- The level of competition and innovation in the 5G market
- The pace of adoption and deployment of 5G technology by customers and operators
- The regulatory environment and geopolitical tensions affecting 5G security and