Download file Free-Fire-v1-62-21.apk
If you are looking for a thrilling and action-packed survival shooter game on your mobile device, you should definitely check out Free Fire. This game is one of the most popular and downloaded games in the world, with over 500 million downloads on Google Play Store alone. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Free Fire v1.62.21, the latest version of the game that was released on June 8, 2023. We will also show you how to download and install the apk file of this version on your Android device, as well as how to play and enjoy the game.
What is Free Fire?
Free Fire is a battle royale game developed by Garena International I Private Limited, a Singapore-based company that also publishes other popular games such as Call of Duty Mobile, League of Legends Wild Rift, Arena of Valor, etc. Free Fire is inspired by games like PUBG Mobile, Fortnite, Apex Legends, etc., but it has its own unique features and style.
In Free Fire, you can play solo or join a squad of up to 4 players, with in-game voice chat for better communication. You will be dropped on a remote island with 49 other players, and you have to scavenge for weapons, items, and vehicles to survive and eliminate your enemies. The last player or team standing wins the match.
Free Fire has various game modes to suit your preferences and mood. You can play the classic battle royale mode, where you have to survive in a shrinking safe zone, or the clash squad mode, where you have to compete in a 4v4 team deathmatch. You can also play the ranked mode, where you can earn points and climb the leaderboards, or the custom mode, where you can create your own rules and invite your friends. Free Fire also has special events and modes that are available for a limited time, such as the Rampage mode, where you can transform into powerful beasts, or the Cobra mode, where you can upgrade your weapons and abilities.
Free Fire also has a rich and diverse collection of characters, weapons, items, vehicles, pets, and skins that you can unlock and customize. Each character has a unique backstory and an active skill that can give you an edge in the game. You can also level up your character and unlock more perks and abilities. You can choose from over 40 characters, such as Alok, Kelly, Chrono, K, Jai, etc. You can also equip different weapons, such as assault rifles, sniper rifles, shotguns, pistols, grenades, etc., and upgrade them with attachments. You can also use various items, such as medkits, armor vests, helmets, backpacks, etc., to enhance your survival. You can also drive different vehicles, such as cars, motorcycles, trucks, etc., to traverse the map faster and run over your enemies. You can also adopt different pets, such as dogs, cats, dragons, etc., that can accompany you in the game and provide you with passive skills. You can also customize your appearance and style with different skins for your character, weapons, items, vehicles, pets, etc.
What is new in Free Fire v1.62.21?
Free Fire v1.62.21 is the latest version of the game that was released on June 8, 2023. This version brings a lot of new features and improvements to the game, such as:
- A new character named D-Bee, who is a street dancer and rapper. His active skill is called Bullet Beats, which increases his movement speed and accuracy when firing while moving.
- A new pet named Dr. Beanie, who is a cute and smart hamster. His passive skill is called Smooth Gloo, which reduces the cooldown of gloo walls by 20%.
- A new weapon called Mini UZI, which is a submachine gun that fires 9mm bullets at a high rate of fire. It has a magazine capacity of 18 rounds and can be equipped with a muzzle and a stock.
- A new weapon attachment called Muzzle Brake, which reduces the recoil of weapons by 25%. It can be attached to assault rifles, sniper rifles, and submachine guns.
- A new game mode called Pet Rumble, which is a casual mode where you can play with your pets in a mini-game arena. You can choose from four different mini-games: Hide and Seek, Racing Rumble, Food Fight, and Bounty Hunter. You can also customize your pet’s appearance and skills in this mode.
- A new training island called Training Grounds, which replaces the old Bermuda Shells map. This island has more features and facilities for you to practice your skills and test your weapons. It also has a social zone where you can interact with other players.
- A new system called Weapon Royale Voucher, which allows you to get free spins for the Weapon Royale lucky draw. You can get these vouchers by completing missions or buying them with diamonds.
- A new system called Dynamic Duo, which allows you to form a special bond with another player. You can invite your friends or random players to become your duo partner. You can also send gifts and messages to your partner and earn duo points by playing together. You can use these points to unlock exclusive rewards for your duo.
- A new system called Clash Squad Store, which allows you to buy weapons and items in the Clash Squad mode using gold coins instead of diamonds. You can earn gold coins by playing matches or completing missions in this mode.
- A new system called Weapon Balance Adjustment, which changes the stats and performance of some weapons in the game. Some weapons are buffed while others are nerfed to make them more balanced and fair.
These are some of the major changes and additions in Free Fire v1.62.21. There are also many other minor bug fixes and click on the “Download APK” button next to it.
Install the apk file
After you have downloaded the apk file of Free Fire v1.62.21 from any of the above websites, you need to install it on your device. To do this, follow these steps:
- Locate the apk file on your device using a file manager app or your browser’s download manager. Tap on the file to open it.
- A pop-up window will appear, asking you to confirm the installation. Tap on “Install”.
- The installation process will begin and may take a few minutes depending on your device and the size of the file. Wait until it is completed.
- Once the installation is done, you will see a message saying “App installed”. Tap on “Open” to launch the game or “Done” to exit.
- You have successfully installed Free Fire v1.62.21 apk on your device. Enjoy the game!
How to play Free Fire v1.62.21?
Now that you have downloaded and installed Free Fire v1.62.21 apk on your device, you are ready to play and enjoy the game. If you are new to Free Fire or need a refresher, here is a brief tutorial on how to start and play the game.
Choose your mode and squad
When you launch the game, you will see the main menu with different options and buttons. To start a match, tap on the “Start” button at the bottom of the screen. You will then see a screen where you can choose your game mode and squad.
You can choose from four game modes: Classic, Clash Squad, Ranked, and Custom. Classic is the standard battle royale mode where you have to survive and be the last one standing. Clash Squad is a 4v4 team deathmatch mode where you have to eliminate the enemy team and win rounds. Ranked is a competitive mode where you can earn points and rank up by playing either Classic or Clash Squad. Custom is a mode where you can create your own rules and invite your friends or other players to join.
You can also choose your squad size and type: Solo, Duo, or Squad. Solo means you will play alone against other solo players. Duo means you will team up with one other player against other duos. Squad means you will team up with three other players against other squads. You can also choose between Fireteam or Lone Wolf modes. Fireteam means you will be matched with random players or your friends as your teammates. Lone Wolf means you will play against other solo players even if you choose Duo or Squad.
After choosing your mode and squad, tap on “Confirm” to proceed.
Jump and land on the island
After confirming your mode and squad, you will be taken to a waiting lobby where you can see other players who are going to join your match. You can also see the map of the island where you are going to play. You can chat with other players, change your character’s appearance and loadout, or practice your skills in this lobby.
When the match starts, you will be on board an airplane that flies over the island. You can see a map of the island on the top left corner of your screen, showing the flight path and the safe zone. You can also see a button on the right side of your screen that says “Jump”. Tap on this button to jump out of the plane and parachute to the island.
You can control your direction and speed while parachuting by swiping on your screen. You can also see a mini-map on the top right corner of your screen, showing your location and the locations of other players. You can also see a distance indicator on the bottom of your screen, showing how far you are from the ground.
You should try to land on a spot that has buildings, loot, and vehicles, but also avoid areas that are crowded with enemies. You can also follow your teammates or mark a location on the map for them to follow you. To do this, tap on the map icon on the top left corner of your screen and then tap on a spot on the map. You will see a marker and a voice message that says “Let’s go here”. Your teammates will also see and hear this message.
When you are close to the ground, your parachute will automatically open and slow down your descent. You can still control your direction and speed by swiping on your screen. When you land, you will be ready to start looting and surviving.
Loot and survive
Once you land on the island, you have to find weapons, items, and vehicles to survive and fight your enemies. You can loot buildings, crates, airdrops, or dead bodies for loot. You can also use vehicles to move around the island faster and run over your enemies.
You can see your inventory on the bottom of your screen, showing your weapons, items, and backpack. You can tap on any item to use it or switch it with another item. You can also see your health bar, armor bar, and helmet bar on the top left corner of your screen. You can use medkits, bandages, armor vests, helmets, etc., to restore or increase your health and defense.
You can also see your minimap on the top right corner of your screen, showing your location, the safe zone, the danger zone, and the locations of enemies, teammates, vehicles, airdrops, etc. You can also see a timer on the top of your screen, showing how much time is left until the next safe zone shrinks. You have to stay inside the safe zone or move towards it if you are outside it. If you stay outside the safe zone for too long, you will lose health and eventually die.
You can also see a kill feed on the top right corner of your screen, showing who killed who and with what weapon. You can also see a scoreboard on the top left corner of your screen, showing how many players are alive and how many kills you and your teammates have.
You have to use your weapons, items, vehicles, skills, and strategies to survive and eliminate your enemies. You can aim and shoot by tapping on the right side of your screen. You can also use different buttons on the right side of your screen to crouch, prone, jump, sprint, reload, switch weapons, use items, etc. You can also use the left side of your screen to move and look around. You can also use the buttons on the top of your screen to access the settings, the map, the chat, the backpack, etc.
You have to be aware of your surroundings and your enemies’ movements and positions. You can use the sound cues and the minimap to locate your enemies. You can also use the ping system to communicate with your teammates and mark locations, enemies, items, etc. To do this, tap on the map icon on the top left corner of your screen and then tap on a spot on the map. You will see a marker and a voice message that says “Enemies ahead”, “I need weapons”, “I need backup”, etc. Your teammates will also see and hear this message.
You have to be strategic and tactical in your gameplay. You can use different weapons and items for different situations and ranges. You can also use different skills and abilities for different advantages and effects. You can also use different vehicles for different terrains and purposes. You can also use different cover and hiding spots for different angles and protection. You can also use different strategies and plans for different modes and scenarios.
You have to be skillful and adaptive in your gameplay. You have to aim and shoot accurately and quickly. You have to move and dodge smartly and swiftly. You have to loot and manage your inventory efficiently and effectively. You have to use your skills and abilities wisely and timely. You have to cooperate and coordinate with your teammates smoothly and successfully.
You have to play until you or your team are the last one standing or until the time runs out. You will see a message saying “Booyah” if you win or “Better luck next time” if you lose. You will also see a summary of your performance, such as your kills, damage, rank, points, rewards, etc.
Tips and tricks for Free Fire v1.62.21
If you want to improve your skills and win more matches in Free Fire v1.62.21, here are some tips and tricks that you can follow:
Use the minimap and ping system
The minimap and the ping system are very useful tools that can help you navigate the island, locate your enemies, communicate with your teammates, and plan your strategies. You should always pay attention to the minimap and the ping system and use them frequently.
The minimap shows you your location, the safe zone, the danger zone, and the locations of enemies, teammates, vehicles, airdrops, etc. You should always check the minimap to see where you are, where you need to go, where your enemies are, where your teammates are, where you can find loot or transport, etc. You should also adjust your minimap size and zoom level in the settings to suit your preference and visibility.
The ping system allows you to communicate with your teammates and mark locations, enemies, items, etc. on the map. You should always use the ping system to coordinate with your teammates and share information and requests. You can use the ping system by tapping on the map icon on the top left corner of your screen and then tapping on a spot on the map. You can also use different voice messages and emojis to express yourself and your emotions.
Customize your controls and settings
Free Fire v1.62.21 allows you to customize your controls and settings to suit your preference and comfort. You should always adjust your controls and settings to optimize your gameplay and performance.
You can customize your controls by going to the settings menu and tapping on the “Controls” tab. You can change the layout, size, opacity, and sensitivity of your buttons and joysticks. You can also enable or disable features such as auto-aim, auto-fire, auto-sprint, etc. You can also choose between different control modes such as simple mode, precise mode, or advanced mode.
You can customize your settings by going to the settings menu and tapping on the “Settings” tab. You can change your graphics, sound, language, interface, etc. options. You can also enable or disable features such as notifications, chat, voice chat, etc. You can also choose between different display modes such as full screen, notch screen, or normal screen.
Use your character’s active skills
Free Fire v1.62.21 has over 40 characters that you can choose from, each with a unique backstory and an active skill that can give you an edge in the game. You should always use your character’s active skills to enhance your gameplay and performance.
You can use your character’s active skills by tapping on the skill icon on the bottom right corner of your screen. You can also see the cooldown and duration of your skill on the icon. You can only use one active skill at a time, so you have to choose wisely which character to play as.
Some of the most popular and powerful characters and their active skills are:
- Alok: Drop the Beat – Creates a 5m aura that increases ally movement speed by 10% and restores 5 HP/s for 10 seconds.
- Kelly: Dash – Increases movement speed by 1%.
- Chrono: Time Turner – Creates a force field that blocks 600 damage from enemies. You can fire at outside foes from within the force field. Your movement speed increases by 15% during skill activation. Allies within the force field get a 10% increase in movement speed for 4 seconds.
- K: Master of All – In jiu-jitsu mode, allies within 6m get a 500% increase in EP conversion rate. In psychology mode, recovers 2 EP every 3 seconds up to 100 EP.
- Jai: Raging Reload – Automatically reloads the gun’s magazine by 30% after knocking down an opponent.