How to Download Israel Kamakawiwo’ole’s Medley of ‘Over The Rainbow’ and ‘What A Wonderful World’ in MP3 and MP4 Format
If you are a fan of the late Hawaiian singer Israel Kamakawiwo’ole, you might want to download his famous medley of ‘Over The Rainbow’ and ‘What A Wonderful World’ in MP3 and MP4 format. This medley was recorded in 1993 and has become one of the most popular songs of all time, with over a billion views on YouTube.
In this article, we will show you how to download this medley in MP3 and MP4 format, so you can enjoy it offline on your device. You will need a reliable online converter that can convert YouTube videos to MP3 and MP4 files. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to YouTube and search for ‘Israel Kamakawiwo’ole Over The Rainbow What A Wonderful World Medley 1993’. You should see the official video uploaded by Mountain Apple Company Inc. Copy the URL of the video.
- Go to an online converter website that can convert YouTube videos to MP3 and MP4 files. There are many options available, but we recommend using ytmp3.cc for its simplicity and speed.
- Paste the URL of the video into the input box and choose the format you want to download. You can choose either MP3 or MP4, depending on whether you want audio or video. Click on ‘Convert’.
- Wait for a few seconds while the converter processes the video. Once it is done, you will see a download button. Click on it and save the file to your device.
- Enjoy listening or watching Israel Kamakawiwo’ole’s medley of ‘Over The Rainbow’ and ‘What A Wonderful World’ in MP3 or MP4 format.
We hope this article helped you download Israel Kamakawiwo’ole’s medley in MP3 and MP4 format. If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and family who might also enjoy this song.
Israel Kamakawiwo’ole was a Hawaiian musician and activist who became famous for his ukulele covers of popular songs. He was born in 1959 and died in 1997 at the age of 38 due to health complications related to his obesity. He was known as ‘Bruddah Iz’ or ‘The Gentle Giant’ by his fans and friends.
His medley of ‘Over The Rainbow’ and ‘What A Wonderful World’ was recorded in 1993 in a single take at a studio in Honolulu. He improvised the transition between the two songs and added his own lyrics to ‘What A Wonderful World’. The medley was released on his album ‘Facing Future’ in 1993 and became a hit in Hawaii.
In 1998, after his death, the medley was featured in the movie ‘Meet Joe Black’ starring Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins. This exposure brought the song to a wider audience and made it a global phenomenon. The song has since been used in many other movies, TV shows, commercials, and events, such as the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.
The song has also received many awards and accolades, such as being ranked number 12 on NPR’s list of the 100 most important American musical works of the 20th century, and being certified platinum by the RIAA for selling over one million copies in the US. The song has also been covered by many other artists, such as Jason Castro, Eva Cassidy, Cliff Richard, and Ariana Grande.
The song is widely regarded as a symbol of hope, peace, and love, and reflects Israel Kamakawiwo’ole’s spirit and legacy. His medley of ‘Over The Rainbow’ and ‘What A Wonderful World’ is one of the most beautiful and inspiring songs ever recorded, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do.