How to Download MP3 from YouTube Video Link
If you want to enjoy your favorite YouTube videos offline, you can download them as MP3 files using a simple tool. In this article, we will show you how to download MP3 from any YouTube video link using a free online service.
The service we will use is called ytmp3.cc, which allows you to convert and download YouTube videos as MP3 or MP4 files. Here are the steps to follow:
- Copy the YouTube video link that you want to download as MP3. For example, we will use this link: https://youtu.be/I8ikl4ACF90, which is a video of a song by Ed Sheeran.
- Go to ytmp3.cc and paste the link in the box that says “Insert Video Link”. Then click on the “Convert” button.
- Wait for a few seconds while the service converts the video to MP3. You will see a progress bar and a message that says “Converting”.
- When the conversion is done, you will see a button that says “Download”. Click on it to save the MP3 file to your device. You can also choose to scan the QR code or share the link with others.
- Enjoy your downloaded MP3 file! You can play it with any media player or transfer it to your other devices.
Note: The service has some limitations, such as a maximum video length of 1 hour and a maximum file size of 100 MB. If you want to download longer or larger videos, you may need to use another tool or split the video into smaller parts.
Why Download MP3 from YouTube?
There are many reasons why you may want to download MP3 from YouTube videos. Some of them are:
- You want to listen to the audio of a video without watching the video.
- You want to save your mobile data or bandwidth by downloading only the audio and not the video.
- You want to create your own playlist of songs or podcasts from YouTube videos.
- You want to have a backup of your favorite YouTube videos in case they are deleted or blocked.
- You want to edit or remix the audio of a YouTube video for your own purposes.
Whatever your reason is, downloading MP3 from YouTube is a simple and convenient way to enjoy your favorite content offline.
Is Downloading MP3 from YouTube Legal?
The legality of downloading MP3 from YouTube depends on several factors, such as the source of the video, the copyright status of the video, and the purpose of your download. In general, you should follow these guidelines:
- Do not download MP3 from YouTube videos that are not in the public domain or that do not have a Creative Commons license.
- Do not download MP3 from YouTube videos that belong to someone else without their permission or consent.
- Do not download MP3 from YouTube videos that are protected by digital rights management (DRM) or that have a watermark or logo.
- Do not download MP3 from YouTube videos for commercial use or profit.
- Do not download MP3 from YouTube videos that contain illegal or harmful content.