How to Download WIU Games and Play Them on Your PC or Smartphone
If you are a fan of Nintendo Wii U games, you might be wondering how to download WIU games and play them on your PC or smartphone. In this article, we will show you how to do that easily and safely.
Wii U games are not compatible with regular PCs or smartphones, so you need a special software called an emulator to run them. An emulator is a program that mimics the hardware and software of another device, allowing you to play games that are not designed for your system.
There are many emulators available for Wii U games, but we recommend using either Dolphin Emulator or Cemu Emulator. These are the most popular and reliable emulators that can run most Wii U games smoothly and with high graphics quality.
Dolphin Emulator is an open-source emulator that can run both Wii and Wii U games on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android devices. It has many features such as save states, cheats, online multiplayer, controller support, and more. You can download Dolphin Emulator from its official website.
To use Dolphin Emulator, you need to have the Wii U game files in ISO or WBFS format. You can get these files from your own Wii U discs or from online sources. However, downloading Wii U games from the internet is illegal and may harm your device with viruses or malware. Therefore, we advise you to only use your own game backups.
Once you have the game files, you need to load them into Dolphin Emulator by clicking on the “Open” button or dragging and dropping them into the emulator window. You can then configure the settings according to your preferences and start playing.
Cemu Emulator is another emulator that can run Wii U games on Windows devices. It is not open-source, but it is free to download and use. It has some exclusive features such as 4K resolution, custom graphics packs, motion controls, and more. You can download Cemu Emulator from its official website.
To use Cemu Emulator, you need to have the Wii U game files in WUD or WUX format. You can also get these files from your own Wii U discs or from online sources. Again, we warn you about the legal and security risks of downloading Wii U games from the internet.
Once you have the game files, you need to load them into Cemu Emulator by clicking on the “File” menu and selecting “Load”. You can then configure the settings according to your preferences and start playing.
In this article, we have shown you how to download WIU games and play them on your PC or smartphone using Dolphin Emulator or Cemu Emulator. We hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and have fun playing your favorite Wii U games on your device.
Best Wii U Games
Now that you know how to download WIU games and play them on your PC or smartphone, you might be wondering which games are worth playing. There are hundreds of Wii U games available, but some of them stand out as the best of the best. Here are some of the best Wii U games that you should try:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: This is the latest and greatest entry in the legendary Zelda series, and it is also one of the best games of all time. Breath of the Wild is an open-world adventure that lets you explore a vast and beautiful land full of secrets, puzzles, enemies, and surprises. You can use various weapons, tools, and abilities to overcome any challenge, and you can also tame and ride horses, glide with a paraglider, cook food, craft items, and more. Breath of the Wild is a masterpiece that will keep you hooked for hours.
- Super Mario 3D World: This is a 3D platformer that features Mario and his friends in colorful and creative levels. You can play solo or with up to three other players in co-op mode, and you can also use various power-ups such as the Super Bell, which turns you into a cat that can climb walls and scratch enemies. Super Mario 3D World is a fun and charming game that will make you smile.
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U: This is a fighting game that pits your favorite Nintendo characters against each other in epic battles. You can choose from over 50 fighters, including Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, Sonic, Mega Man, Pac-Man, and more. You can also customize your fighters with different moves and equipment, and play on various stages inspired by Nintendo games. Super Smash Bros. for Wii U is a blast to play with friends or online.
- Rayman Legends: This is a 2D platformer that features Rayman and his friends in a whimsical and musical world. You can run, jump, punch, and glide through gorgeous levels full of secrets and challenges. You can also use the GamePad to interact with the environment and help your teammates. Rayman Legends is a stunning and joyful game that will delight your senses.
- Bayonetta 2: This is an action game that stars Bayonetta, a witch who can use her hair as a weapon and summon demons to fight her enemies. You can perform stylish and devastating combos with guns, swords, whips, hammers, and more. You can also dodge attacks at the last moment to activate Witch Time, which slows down time and lets you unleash more damage. Bayonetta 2 is a thrilling and exhilarating game that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
In this article, we have shown you how to download WIU games and play them on your PC or smartphone using Dolphin Emulator or Cemu Emulator. We have also recommended some of the best Wii U games that you should try. We hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and have fun playing your favorite Wii U games on your device.