Download Bhagwan Meri Naiya Us Paar Hindi Bhajan Prayer Mp3 and Mp4
Bhagwan Meri Naiya Us Paar is a popular Hindi bhajan prayer that expresses the devotee’s surrender and trust in God. The bhajan is sung by various singers such as Vidhi Sharma, Sudhanshuji Maharaj, and others. The bhajan has a soothing melody and heartfelt lyrics that appeal to the listeners.
In this article, you will find the links to download the mp3 and mp4 versions of this bhajan prayer. You will also find the lyrics and meaning of this bhajan prayer in Hindi and English.
Here are some of the download links for the mp3 and mp4 versions of Bhagwan Meri Naiya Us Paar Hindi Bhajan Prayer:
- à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤°à¥à¤¥à¤¨à¤¾ – à¤à¤à¤µà¤¾à¤¨ à¤®à¥à¤°à¥ à¤¨à¥à¤¯à¤¾ à¤à¤¸ à¤ªà¤¾à¤° à¤²à¤à¤¾ à¤¦à¥à¤¨à¤¾ | Bhagwan Meri Naiya (WITH LYRICS) – HINDI BHAJAN PRAYER by Vidhi Sharma
- Bhagwan Meri Naiya Us Paar Hindi Bhajan Prayer by way of Truth
- Bhagwan Meri Naiyaa, Us Paar Laga Dena (2 Versions) – Bhajan Lyrics by Bhajan Sandhya
Lyrics and Meaning
Here are the lyrics and meaning of Bhagwan Meri Naiya Us Paar Hindi Bhajan Prayer in Hindi and English:
Bhagwan meri naiya us paar laga dena
Ab tak to nibhaya hai aage bhi nibha dena
O Lord, take my boat to the other shore
You have protected me so far, please continue to do so
Dal bal ke saath maya ghere jo mujh ko aake
Tum dekhate na rahana jhat aa ke bacha lena
When the illusion of worldly attachments surrounds me with force
Don't just watch, come quickly and save me
Sambhav hai jhanjhaton mein main tum ko bhool jaoon
He naath daya kar ke mujh ko na bhula dena
It is possible that in troubles I may forget you
O Lord, have mercy and don't forget me
Tum dev main pujari tum isht main upasak
Yeh baat agar sach hai to sach kar ke dikha dena
You are the deity and I am the worshipper, you are the desired and I am the seeker
If this is true, then prove it by making it true
Teri kripa se hamne heera janam yeh paya
Jab pran tan se nikale apne mein mila lena
By your grace I have obtained this precious human birth
When my soul leaves my body, merge me with yourself
Benefits of Bhajan Prayer
Bhajan prayer is not only a way of expressing devotion and love to God, but also a means of attaining various benefits for our body, mind, and soul. Bhajan prayer can have positive effects on our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Here are some of the benefits of bhajan prayer:
- Bhajan prayer can **act as anti-depressants and relieve anxiety**. They are helpful in providing positive vibrations and thoughts. When we sing or listen to bhajans as part of our prayers, they can play a significant role in invoking us to the religious and spiritual realm .
- Bhajan prayer can **promote immunity and increase the low prana energy level**. Prana is the vital life force that sustains us. By singing or listening to bhajans, we can enhance our prana and boost our immune system.
- Bhajan prayer can **activate our brain and make us more analytical and attentive**. According to some research, listening to bhajans and chants increases the activity in the cells that release dopamine, a feel-good hormone. Dopamine can improve our mood, memory, concentration, and motivation.
- Bhajan prayer can **build a positive approach and human qualities**. Bhajans have an ability to increase our awareness of our surroundings and help us develop virtues such as compassion, humility, gratitude, and faith. Bhajans also teach us valuable lessons from ancient scriptures and saints.
Therefore, bhajan prayer is a beneficial practice that can enrich our lives in many ways. By singing or listening to bhajans regularly, we can experience the bliss and grace of God.