How to Get Free Minecraft Server Hosting 24/7
Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the world, with millions of players enjoying its creative and adventurous gameplay. However, playing Minecraft with your friends can be challenging if you don’t have a server to host your game. Servers allow you to create and join multiplayer worlds, customize your settings, install mods and plugins, and more. But servers can also be expensive and complicated to set up and maintain.
Fortunately, there are some options for free Minecraft server hosting that can help you enjoy the game without breaking the bank or spending hours on technical tasks. In this article, we will show you how to get free Minecraft server hosting 24/7 with some of the best providers in the market.
What is Free Minecraft Server Hosting?
Free Minecraft server hosting is a service that allows you to create and run your own Minecraft server without paying any fees. You can use a free server hosting platform to host your game online and invite other players to join you. Free server hosting platforms usually provide some basic features and support for Minecraft, such as:
- A control panel to manage your server settings and commands
- A file manager to edit your server files and folders
- A plugin manager to install and update plugins for your server
- A console to monitor your server status and logs
- DDoS protection to secure your server from attacks
- SSD storage to improve your server performance and loading speed
- 24/7 uptime to ensure your server is always online
However, free server hosting platforms also have some limitations and drawbacks, such as:
- A limited number of slots or players that can join your server
- A limited amount of RAM or memory that can affect your server performance
- A limited choice of server locations that can affect your ping and latency
- A limited selection of Minecraft versions or modpacks that you can use for your server
- A limited duration of server activity that can cause your server to shut down if it’s inactive for too long
- A limited level of customer support that can make it hard to get help if you encounter any issues
Therefore, free server hosting is best suited for casual or experimental gameplay, rather than serious or long-term projects. If you want more features, flexibility, and reliability for your Minecraft server, you may want to consider upgrading to a paid plan or switching to a premium hosting provider.
How to Choose a Free Minecraft Server Hosting Platform?
There are many free Minecraft server hosting platforms available online, but not all of them are reliable or trustworthy. Some may offer poor service, low quality, or hidden fees. To avoid these problems, you should look for a free server hosting platform that has:
- A good reputation and positive reviews from other users
- A user-friendly and intuitive interface that makes it easy to create and manage your server
- A wide range of features and options that suit your needs and preferences
- A fast and stable performance that ensures a smooth gameplay experience
- A responsive and helpful customer support team that can assist you with any issues or questions
To help you find the best free Minecraft server hosting platform for your needs, we have compiled a list of some of the most popular and reputable ones in the market. These are:
Minehut is one of the most popular free Minecraft server hosting platforms in the world, with over 3 million users. It offers some of the best features and support for beginners, such as:
- An easy-to-use dashboard that allows you to create and manage up to 10 servers for free
- A large collection of over 1000 plugins that you can install with one click
- A custom domain name that you can use for your server address
- A community forum where you can chat with other users, share ideas, and get help
- A YouTube channel where you can watch tutorials, tips, and showcases of other servers
Minehut also has a premium plan that starts at $8 per month and gives you access to more features, such