How to Download and Install IDM 6.35 Build 10 with Patch for Free
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a popular tool that can increase your download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads, and handle various types of video streams. It also has a simple graphic user interface that makes it user friendly and easy to use.
If you want to download and install IDM 6.35 Build 10 with patch for free, you can follow these steps:
- Download the IDM 6.35 Build 10 setup file from this link. This is a shareware version that you can try for 30 days.
- Run the setup file and follow the installation wizard. Choose your preferred language and destination folder.
- After the installation is complete, close IDM from the system tray.
- Download the IDM 6.35 Build 10 patch file from this link. This is a zip file that contains the patch for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of IDM.
- Extract the zip file and run the patch as administrator. Click on “Patch” button and browse to the IDM installation folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager).
- Select the “IDMan.exe” file and click on “Open”. The patch will automatically apply the crack and fix the fake serial number issue.
- Enjoy your free and full version of IDM 6.35 Build 10!
Note: This is for educational purposes only. We do not support or encourage piracy or illegal use of software. Please buy IDM from its official website if you like it and want to support its developers.
How to Use IDM to Download and Manage Your Files
Once you have installed IDM 6.35 Build 10 with patch, you can use it to download and manage your files from various sources. Here are some tips on how to use IDM effectively:
- IDM monitors your clicks in Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla and many other browsers. If you click on a download link in your browser, IDM will take over and accelerate the download. You can also hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on a download link to force IDM to take over the download, or hold down the Alt key to let your browser handle the download.
- IDM also monitors your clipboard for valid URLs. If you copy a web address to the clipboard, IDM will show a dialog to start the download. You can also paste a URL directly into IDM by clicking on “Add URL” button.
- IDM integrates into the right-click menu of your browser. If you right-click on a link in a browser, you will see “Download with IDM” menu item. You can use this option to download a specific link or all links in the selected text from an html page.
- IDM lets you associate your downloads with categories. You can edit, delete and add new categories in the main IDM window. Categories help you organize your downloads by file type, destination folder, or any other criteria.
- IDM has a built-in scheduler that allows you to set up a time for your downloads to start and stop. You can also set up different download queues for different purposes, such as downloading at night or during off-peak hours.
- IDM has a resume capability that can restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or power outages. You can also pause and resume your downloads manually.
- IDM has a video grabber that can detect and download videos from various websites, such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc. You can choose the video quality and format before downloading.
- IDM has a zip preview that can show you the contents of a zip file before downloading. You can also extract files from zip archives after downloading.
For more information on how to use IDM, you can visit its official website at https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/support/using_idm/starting.html or watch this tutorial video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4K9Zslv9Tk.