Inazuma Rebirth Script 2: How to Unlock New Characters and Quests in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact is a popular open-world RPG game that features a variety of characters, regions, and stories. One of the most anticipated updates of the game is the Inazuma Rebirth Script 2, which introduces new characters, quests, and events to the Inazuma region.
In this article, we will show you how to unlock the Inazuma Rebirth Script 2 and what you can expect from it. We will also give you some tips and tricks on how to make the most of your adventure in Inazuma.
What is Inazuma Rebirth Script 2?
Inazuma Rebirth Script 2 is the second part of the Inazuma update that was released on October 13, 2023. It adds new content and features to the Inazuma region, such as:
- New playable characters: Raiden Shogun (Electro), Sara (Electro), Kokomi (Hydro), and Thoma (Pyro).
- New story quests: The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia, Omnipresence Over Mortals, and Dreams of Sword Art.
- New world quests: The Moon-Bathed Deep, The Farmer’s Treasure, Tatara Tales, and more.
- New events: Labyrinth Warriors, Hyakunin Ikki, Moonchase Festival, and more.
- New weapons: Engulfing Lightning (Polearm), Everlasting Moonglow (Catalyst), Luxurious Sea-Lord (Claymore), The Catch (Polearm), and more.
- New artifacts: Emblem of Severed Fate and Shimenawa’s Reminiscence.
- New enemies: Specters, Fatui Mirror Maiden, Hydro Hypostasis, Thunder Manifestation, and more.
- New domains: Court of Flowing Sand, Momiji-Dyed Court, Violet Court, and Empty Boat of a Thousand Gates.
How to Unlock Inazuma Rebirth Script 2?
To unlock Inazuma Rebirth Script 2, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Reach Adventure Rank 30 or above.
- Complete the Archon Quest “Chapter II: Act I – The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia”.
- Complete the World Quest “Ritou Escape Plan”.
Once you meet these requirements, you can access the new content and features of Inazuma Rebirth Script 2 from the game menu. You can also check the Notices section for more details and announcements about the update.
Tips and Tricks for Inazuma Rebirth Script 2
Here are some tips and tricks to help you enjoy Inazuma Rebirth Script 2:
- Use characters that match the elemental resonance of Inazuma. For example, Electro characters can benefit from the Electrograna buff that increases their energy recharge rate. Hydro characters can also gain an advantage in some domains and events that require water traversal.
- Collect Electroculus and offer them to the Sacred Sakura to increase your Electro Sigil level. This will unlock more rewards and benefits in Inazuma, such as new quests, waypoints, chests, puzzles, and more.
- Explore the new islands of Inazuma and discover their secrets. You can find hidden quests, treasures, challenges, puzzles, seelies, oculi, shrines, statues, and more. You can also interact with the locals and learn more about their culture and history.
- Participate in the new events and earn rewards. You can join the Labyrinth Warriors event to fight against waves of enemies in a random dungeon. You can also join the Hyakunin Ikki event to form a team of two characters and challenge other players in a duel. You can also join the Moonchase Festival event to celebrate the harvest season with various activities and mini-games.
- Try out the new characters and weapons. You can test them in their respective trial stages or wish for them in their limited-time banners. You can also upgrade them with the new artifacts and materials that are