Pokemon Infinite Fusion 5.1.1: A New Update for the Fan-Made Game
Pokemon Infinite Fusion is a fan-made game that lets you fuse any Pokemon together using DNA Splicers. The game is based on the Pokemon fusion generator website by Alex Onsager. You can create over 22,000 unique Pokemon sprites and explore a new region with a revamped story and features.
The latest update for the game, version 5.1.1, was released in December 2020 and brings some improvements and bug fixes to the game. Some of the changes include:
- Fixed a bug that caused some fusions to have incorrect stats or moves.
- Fixed a bug that caused some fusions to have missing or glitched sprites.
- Fixed a bug that caused some trainers to have wrong or duplicate fusions.
- Fixed a bug that caused some items to have wrong or missing descriptions.
- Fixed a bug that caused some events to trigger incorrectly or not at all.
- Added a new option to disable random fusions in the wild.
- Added a new option to disable inverse fusions for trainers in the Blue version.
- Added a new option to change the speed of text and animations.
- Added a new option to change the screen size and resolution.
- Added a new option to change the keyboard controls.
- Added a new option to save and load your game using multiple slots.
- Added a new option to export and import your save file as a text file.
- Added a new option to view your fusion history and undo your last fusion.
- Added a new option to view your Pokedex completion and fusion percentage.
- Added a new option to view your achievements and rewards.
- Added a new option to view your trainer card and customize your appearance.
- Added a new option to view your fusion calculator and plan your fusions.
If you want to try out this game, you can download it from the official website or the Discord server. You can also watch some videos about the game on YouTube . Pokemon Infinite Fusion is a fun and creative way to experience Pokemon in a different way. Have fun fusing!
Pokemon Infinite Fusion is not just a game about fusing Pokemon. It also has a rich and engaging story that follows the original Pokemon Red and Blue plot, but with some twists and surprises. You play as a young trainer who sets out on a journey to become the best Pokemon trainer in the world. Along the way, you will encounter familiar characters and locations, as well as new ones. You will also discover the secrets behind the mysterious DNA Splicers and the evil Team Rocket’s plans to use them for their own purposes.
The game also has many features that enhance the gameplay and make it more enjoyable. For example, you can use HM items instead of teaching your Pokemon HM moves, which saves you time and space. You can also use the Wondertrade feature to trade your fusions with other players online and see what you get in return. You can also use the Randomized mode to make the game more challenging and unpredictable, as every Pokemon and trainer you encounter will have random fusions. You can also use the Trainer House feature to battle other players’ teams and earn rewards.
Pokemon Infinite Fusion is a game that appeals to both casual and hardcore Pokemon fans. It has a lot of content and replay value, as you can create endless combinations of Pokemon and experiment with different strategies. It also has a friendly and active community that supports the game and provides feedback and suggestions. If you are looking for a new and exciting way to play Pokemon, you should definitely give Pokemon Infinite Fusion a try.