How to Use Renault Pin Extractor 2 for Car Diagnostics
Renault Pin Extractor 2 is a software that can help you to calculate the pin code (APV) for Renault/Dacia cars, clip reprog code for offline reprogramming, and clip key for programming car key/card. It can also extract the pin code from the dump of the immobilizer box. In this article, we will show you how to use Renault Pin Extractor 2 for car diagnostics.
What You Need
- A computer with Windows XP or higher.
- A USB cable to connect your computer and your car.
- A Renault CAN Clip interface or a compatible device.
- Renault Pin Extractor 2 software (you can download it from here or here).
How to Install Renault Pin Extractor 2
- Extract the zip file that contains the software.
- Run the Pin extractor 2.6.exe file and follow the instructions to install it.
- Enter the password that you received from the seller or provider of the software.
- Launch the software and select your language.
How to Use Renault Pin Extractor 2
The software has five main features:
- Extracting PIN from dump of ImmoBox.
- Calculating PIN by ISK.
- Calculating PIN by tag from key.
- Calculating PIN and incode for Clip.
- Calculating code for Reprog by request code.
We will explain each feature in detail below.
Extracting PIN from dump of ImmoBox
This feature allows you to get the pin code from the dump file of the immobilizer box. You need to read the dump file from the immobilizer box using a programmer device, such as UPA-USB, XPROG, etc. Then, you can load the dump file into the software and select the type of immobilizer box. The software supports the following types of immobilizer boxes:
- Siemens 9366
- Sagem 9366 (Clio 2)
- Sagem 9366 (Kangoo/Master/Traffic/Opel Vivaro/Movano)
- Sagem 9366 (algo2) (Kangoo/Master/Traffic/Opel Vivaro/Movano)
- MC68HC912DG128 (Laguna 1 ph2, Laguna2, Velsatis)
- Johnson Controls 95080 (Kangoo/Master/Traffic/Opel Vivaro/Movano) â 2007+
- UCH 95160 (Laguna 2 ph2, Espace IV, Velsatis ph2)
- MC9S12DG256 (Megane 2, Scenic 2)
- Siemens 95040 (Symbol, Logan, Duster, Sandero) â 2010+
- Johnson Controls 9366 ( Logan, Duster, Sandero) â 2010+
- MC68HC05B16 (Megane, Scenic 8 digits pin)
- BMT Sagem 9346 (Clio, Kangoo, SuperNova, Solenza 4 digits pin)
- Sagem 9356 (4 digits pin)
The software will display the pin code on the screen. You can also save it as a text file or copy it to clipboard.
Calculating PIN by ISK
This feature allows you to calculate the pin code by entering the ISK code. The ISK code is a hexadecimal code that can be read from some immobilizer boxes using a diagnostic device, such as Renault CAN Clip. You need to select the type of immobilizer box and enter the ISK code in