How to Use Samsung Retail Mode on Your Device
Samsung Retail Mode is a software feature that allows you to showcase the features and capabilities of your Samsung device in a retail store. It also prevents unauthorized access and tampering with the device settings and data. In this article, we will show you how to use Samsung Retail Mode on your device and how to exit it when you need to.
What is Samsung Retail Mode?
Samsung Retail Mode is a software application that runs on Samsung devices that are displayed in retail stores. It displays interactive demos and videos that highlight the features and functions of the device, such as the camera, the display, the battery, and more. It also locks the device to prevent unauthorized use and modification of the device settings and data.
How to Use Samsung Retail Mode?
To use Samsung Retail Mode on your device, you need to have a valid Retail Mode license and password. You can obtain these from your Samsung representative or from the Samsung Retail Mode website. Once you have them, follow these steps:
- On your device, go to Settings > About phone > Software information and tap on Build number seven times to enable Developer options.
- Go back to Settings > Developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Connect your device to a computer using a USB cable and install the Samsung Retail Mode app on your computer.
- Launch the Samsung Retail Mode app on your computer and enter your license and password.
- Select the device model and language that you want to display on your device.
- Click on Start to activate Samsung Retail Mode on your device.
- Disconnect your device from the computer and place it on the display stand.
Your device will now run Samsung Retail Mode and show interactive demos and videos that showcase its features and functions. You can also use the Samsung Remote Management Service (RMS) to remotely control and monitor your device from your computer.
How to Exit Samsung Retail Mode?
If you need to exit Samsung Retail Mode on your device, you can do so by following these steps:
- On your device, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap on the Samsung Retail Mode icon.
- Enter your password and tap on Deactivate.
- Your device will reboot and exit Samsung Retail Mode.
- You can now use your device normally or reset it to factory settings if you want to erase all data.
Samsung Retail Mode is a useful feature that allows you to display the features and functions of your Samsung device in a retail store. It also protects your device from unauthorized access and tampering. However, if you need to exit Samsung Retail Mode, you can do so by entering your password and deactivating it. We hope this article has helped you understand how to use Samsung Retail Mode on your device.