How to Play Subway Surfers on PC
Subway Surfers is a popular endless runner game that you can play on your mobile devices or on your PC with an emulator. In this game, you have to help Jake and his friends escape from the grumpy inspector and his dog by dodging trains, obstacles, and collecting coins and power-ups. Here are some tips on how to play Subway Surfers on PC.
- Download and install an emulator like BlueStacks on your PC. BlueStacks is a platform that allows you to run Android apps and games on your PC or Mac with enhanced features and performance.
- Launch BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account to access the Play Store.
- Search for Subway Surfers in the Play Store and install it.
- Click on the Subway Surfers icon on the home screen to start playing.
- You can use your keyboard and mouse to control the game. Use the left and right arrow keys to move sideways, the up arrow key to jump, the down arrow key to roll, and the space bar to activate the hoverboard. You can also customize the controls in the settings menu.
You can also play Subway Surfers online in your browser without downloading it. Just visit Poki.com and click on Subway Surfers. You can use the same keyboard controls as above.
Subway Surfers is a fun and addictive game that will keep you entertained for hours. You can unlock new characters, boards, and locations by collecting coins, tokens, and completing missions. You can also watch the animated series based on the game on YouTube. Have fun surfing!
Subway Surfers Tips and Tricks
If you want to improve your skills and score higher in Subway Surfers, here are some tips and tricks that you can use.
- Use power-ups wisely. Power-ups can give you a boost and help you collect more coins and avoid obstacles. Some of the power-ups are jetpack, magnet, 2x multiplier, and hoverboard. You can upgrade them with coins to make them last longer.
- Save your keys. Keys are valuable items that can help you revive when you crash. You can get keys from mystery boxes, daily challenges, or in-app purchases. Don’t waste them on low scores or early runs. Save them for when you really need them or when you are close to beating your high score.
- Complete missions and daily challenges. Missions and daily challenges are tasks that you can complete to earn rewards like coins, keys, tokens, and score multipliers. They also increase your multiplier level, which boosts your score. Try to complete as many missions and daily challenges as you can.
- Collect tokens and trophies. Tokens are items that you can find in mystery boxes or on the tracks. They can be used to unlock special characters and boards. Trophies are items that you can get from seasonal events or world tours. They can also unlock characters and boards, as well as decorations for your hoverboard.
- Change your character and board. Different characters and boards have different abilities and perks. For example, some characters can double jump, some boards can protect you from crashes, and some have special powers like speed or magnetism. Experiment with different combinations and find the ones that suit your playstyle.
With these tips and tricks, you can become a master of Subway Surfers and have more fun playing the game. Remember to practice regularly and enjoy the ride!