Taylor Little: The Rising Star of Pop Music
Taylor Little is not your average pop star. She is a singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress who has been making waves in the music industry since her debut single “Lil Bit” went viral on TikTok in 2022. Since then, she has released two albums, won several awards, and collaborated with some of the biggest names in the business, such as Taylor Swift, The 1975, and Lil Nas X.
But who is Taylor Little, and how did she become one of the most popular artists of her generation? Here are some facts you may not know about this talented young star.
- Taylor Little was born on May 4, 2005, in Kells, County Meath, Ireland. She is the youngest of four siblings and grew up listening to a variety of music genres, from Irish folk to hip-hop.
- She started singing and dancing at the age of three and joined a local theater group when she was six. She also learned to play the guitar, piano, and drums.
- She was discovered by a talent scout when she was 12 and signed a record deal with Universal Music Group. She moved to Los Angeles with her family to pursue her career.
- Her stage name “Taylor Little” is a tribute to her idol Taylor Swift and her own petite stature. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall.
- Her first single “Lil Bit” was inspired by her experience of being bullied at school for being different. The song is a catchy anthem of self-love and empowerment that resonated with millions of fans around the world.
- Her second single “Taylor Made” featured a surprise guest appearance by Taylor Swift herself, who praised Taylor Little for her talent and charisma. The two Taylors performed the song together at the Met Gala in 2023, where they wore matching outfits designed by Karl Lagerfeld.
- Her debut album “Little by Little” was released in June 2023 and debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart. It received critical acclaim for its diverse sound and mature lyrics. It also earned her four Grammy nominations, including Best New Artist and Album of the Year.
- Her second album “Big Dreams” was released in November 2023 and showed a more adventurous side of Taylor Little. It featured collaborations with The 1975, Lil Nas X, Billie Eilish, and BTS. It also included a cover of Marilyn Monroe’s “Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend”, which she performed at the Oscars in 2024.
- Taylor Little is not only a music sensation but also a budding actress. She made her film debut in the biopic “Marilyn”, where she played the young Norma Jean Baker. She received rave reviews for her performance and won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress.
- Taylor Little is also a philanthropist and an activist. She supports various causes such as animal rights, environmental protection, mental health awareness, and LGBTQ+ rights. She has donated millions of dollars to various charities and foundations.
Taylor Little is one of the most influential and inspiring artists of our time. She has proven that with hard work, passion, and creativity, anything is possible. She is a role model for millions of people who dream big and never give up.