Where to Buy Cotton Candy Vodka Near Me
If you are looking for a sweet and fun flavor to spice up your cocktails, you might want to try cotton candy vodka. This flavored vodka is made with natural flavor and imported vodka from France, and it has a light and sugary taste that can remind you of the carnival treat. But where can you buy cotton candy vodka near you?
One option is to order it online from Saucey, a delivery service that offers fast and local delivery of alcohol and other products. Saucey has Pinnacle Cotton Candy Vodka in 750 ml and 1.75 L bottles, and you can check the availability and pricing in your area by entering your delivery address on their website. Saucey also has other flavors of Pinnacle Vodka, such as Tropical Punch, Atomic Hot, Cake, Red Licorice, Whipped, and Cherry Lemonade.
Another option is to use Instacart, an online grocery platform that lets you shop from local stores and get your items delivered or picked up in as little as two hours. Instacart has Pinnacle Cotton Candy Vodka in 750 ml and 50 ml bottles, and you can browse the stores in your area that carry this product by searching for it on their website . Instacart also has other brands of flavored vodka, such as Absolut, Ciroc, Deep Eddy, Ketel One, New Amsterdam, Smirnoff, and more.
Whether you want to make a cotton candy martini, a cotton candy lemonade, or a cotton candy slushie, you can find cotton candy vodka near you with these online options. Just remember to drink responsibly and enjoy the sweet sensation of cotton candy vodka.
How to Make Cotton Candy Vodka Cocktails
Now that you know where to buy cotton candy vodka near you, you might be wondering how to use it in your drinks. Cotton candy vodka is a versatile ingredient that can be mixed with different juices, sodas, syrups, and even champagne to create delicious and festive cocktails. Here are some easy and fun recipes that you can try at home with your cotton candy vodka.
Cotton Candy Cocktail
This is a simple and sweet drink that showcases the flavor of cotton candy vodka. All you need is some cotton candy, cotton candy vodka, champagne, and some sparkling water. You can also add some cotton candy flavoring and sanding sugar for extra flair.
- Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of the glass and dip the rim into a plate of corn syrup. The lime wedge will ensure that the corn syrup coats the rim evenly.
- Dip the lime juice-rimmed glass in a plate of sugar.
- Place a handful of cotton candy in the glass.
- Combine cotton candy flavoring and vodka in a shaker. Stir the mixture until the flavoring dissolves, add a few ice cubes, and shake vigorously. Optionally, add 1 ounce of sparkling water for extra fizz.
- Strain the chilled cotton candy cocktail over the cotton candy in the glass. The candy will begin to dissolve and mix with the drink.
- Top with champagne and enjoy.
Spiked Cotton Candy
This is a fun and creative way to make your own cotton candy with alcohol. You can use any hard liquor you like, but vodka works well with the cotton candy flavor. You will need some floss sugar (or sugar free hard candies), vodka, and a cotton candy maker.
- First, fill a flat plate or sheet pan with a bit of floss sugar.
- Then, add just enough vodka to it to make it the same texture as wet sand/sugar scrub.
- Stir it around so that all of the sugar crystals are covered.
- Lay it out evenly on a cake pan to harden overnight back to dried sugar again. Be sure to keep it away from hot/humid areas. Youâll know itâs ready when itâs hard to the touch.
- Since our machine makes hard candy cotton candy as well, we simply used a knife to chop up little pieces small enough to fit into the maker. But you could also put the crystals into a blender if you need finer pieces.
- From here, you spin the cotton candy as usual.
Cotton Candy Cosmopolitan
This is a classic cocktail with a twist of cotton candy. You will need some cranberry juice, lime juice, triple sec, cotton candy vodka, and some cotton candy for garnish.
- Place some cotton candy in two glasses.
- Pour the rest of the ingredients into a martini shaker with some ice.
- Shake well and pour over top the cotton candy when ready.
These are just some of the ways you can make cotton candy vodka cocktails at home. You can also experiment with other flavors and ingredients to create your own unique drinks. Cotton candy vodka is a fun and festive way to add some sweetness and color to your cocktails. Cheers!