How to Import Xtream IPTV Accounts by USB Disk
Xtream IPTV is a popular service that allows you to watch live TV channels and video on demand over the internet. You can use Xtream IPTV on various devices, such as smart TVs, Android boxes, PCs, and mobile phones. However, you need to have an Xtream IPTV account to access the service.
In this article, we will show you how to import Xtream IPTV accounts by USB disk. This is a convenient method if you have multiple devices or if you want to backup your accounts. You will need a USB flash drive and a text file named “xtream.txt” that contains your Xtream IPTV account information.
Steps to Import Xtream IPTV Accounts by USB Disk
- Fill the Xtream IPTV account information into “xtream.txt”. The format of the file should be as follows:
You can have multiple accounts in the same file, but each account should be on a separate line.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the set top box that supports Xtream IPTV.
- Make sure the set top box is connected to the internet.
- Enter Media Center–IPTV on the set top box menu.
- Open XTREAM, click “Download”, confirm the information is correct and select “OK”.
- Wait for the import process to finish. You should see a message that says “Import success”.
- Enjoy your Xtream IPTV service!
If you have any questions or problems, please contact your Xtream IPTV provider or visit their website for more information.
Benefits of Xtream IPTV
Xtream IPTV offers many benefits for its users. Here are some of them:
- You can watch thousands of live TV channels and video on demand from different countries and genres.
- You can enjoy high-quality streaming with no buffering or freezing.
- You can save money by paying only for the service you need, without any contracts or hidden fees.
- You can access Xtream IPTV on any device that has an internet connection and a compatible player.
- You can customize your Xtream IPTV account with your favorite channels, playlists, and EPG.
Tips for Using Xtream IPTV
To get the most out of your Xtream IPTV service, here are some tips you should follow:
- Make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection. A minimum speed of 10 Mbps is recommended for HD streaming.
- Use a VPN service to protect your privacy and bypass geo-restrictions. Some Xtream IPTV providers may not work in certain regions or countries due to legal issues.
- Update your Xtream IPTV account regularly to avoid expiration or suspension. You can check your account status and expiration date on the Xtream IPTV website or app.
- Report any issues or feedback to your Xtream IPTV provider. They will help you solve any problems and improve their service quality.